San Leandro Real Estate RealWatch™ from The Gregori Group and TopBayAgent.com, your San Leandro Realtor
- Buying San Leandro home? Start gauging the market by viewing San Leandro home price reductions in the last week
- Interested in the San Leandro real estate market? Review all San Leandro real estate currently for sale
- Selling a San Leandro home? Review recently sold San Leandro homes to better understand the value of your home
- Review Highly Qualified San Leandro Realtor
Your San Leandro Realtor Real Estate Review - Planning to Buy or Sell a San Leandro Home?
Take a moment to review this San Leandro city information. Don't hesitate to call with questions.
Incorporated in 1872 San Leandro was one of the first communities established in California after California became a United States territory in 1848. Today, San Leandro is vibrant city consisting of more than 20 well organized and active neighborhood communities. San Leandro boasts a downtown district that has maintained its small town charm and appeal, neighborhoods with homes that showcase old world craftsmanship, award winning elementary schools and a high school that just opened (2010) a new 9th grade campus. The city is conveniently located in the middle of the east bay transit corridor providing an easy commute to San Francisco or Silicon Valley. San Leandro enjoys some of the best weather in the bay area with sunny summer days that give way to comfortable summer evenings. Outdoor activities include two golf courses, access to Lake Chabot wilderness area and a San Francisco Bay frontage with a marina with 450 berths. Remember whether your considering to buy or sell a San Leandro home your transaction will go more smoothly if you engage a California San Leandro Reatlor.
Important San Leandro City Services
San Leandro Schools & Education Resources
Thanks to an active parent parent community and strong local government support San Leandro's schools have long been recognized as schools of superior academic acheivement win such awards as California Distinguished School for Recognition of Excellence. Thanks to small classes, one-on-one instruction, and a commitment to high academic standards San Leandro students are well prepared for continued success in their lives.
- San Leandro Unified School District
- San Lorenzo Unifed School District
- Private Schools in or near San Leandro
Recreation and Other San Leandro Activities
- San Leandro City Parks
- San Leandro extensive park system includes 23 parks and recreation facilities including community and neighborhood parks, swimming pools and sports fields
- San Leandro Marina
- San Leandro Chabot Park
- San Leandro Senior Center (newly built in 2010)
- San Leandro Golf Facilities
San Leandro Neighborhoods (list)
- Assumpition Parish
- Upper and Lower Bal
- Best Manor
- Broadmoor District
- Cherry Wood
- Estudillo Estates
- Fairmont Terrace
- Farrelly Pond
- Heron Bay
- Marina Vista
- Mulford Gardens
- Washington Manor
- City List of San Leandro Neighborhoods
San Leandro Utility Guide
- Water: EBMUD - 510-483-3540
- Gas & Electric: PG&E - 800-743-5000
- Fire Department - 510-577-3319
- Police Department - 510-577-3201
- Waste/Recycling: 510-357-7282
- Waste Management
- San Leandro Recycling
Choose a San Leandro Realtor that knows San Leandro Real Estate
Whether you are considering to buy or sell as San Leandro home it's important to be working with someone who knows and understands the subtleties of the area. The Gregori Group has particularly deep roots in the city of San Leandro considering that one of our founders was born and raised in the city. By engaging a Top San Leandro Realtor through the Gregori Group you will have chosen a knowlegdable, personable professional who will direct you through every step of your real estate transaction. Finally, whether you considering to buy or sell a home your real estate transaction may be the most complex contractual agreement to which you'll ever be a party. At the Gregori Group we ensure that our associates are expert negotiators by virtue of their extensive business acumen. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you.
Recently Listed San Leandro PropertiesView more Real Estate?